$199.00 FREE Shipping
$189.05 after 5.0% checkout discount.
Average Rating: 4.6/5 Stars (34)
Top-Rated Legendary Reverse Osmosis System now with many upgrades
The iSpring 5-stage RCC7 RO system incorporates polypropylene sediment (PP), granular activated carbon (GAC), carbon block (CTO), and Reverse Osmosis technologies to provide crisp-tasting, bottled-quality water straight from your tap year after year.
- 95%+ TDS (total dissolved solids) rejection rate.
- Exceptional purification - removes up to 98% of chemicals, heavy metals, sediment, and many other contaminants.
- Reliable design and solid construction provides years of top notch production.
- Easy DIY installation with quick-fitting connections and wall-mountable bracket that fits under sink cabinets.
- New technology reduces waste water ratio to 3:1, the best in the market.
- Metal 3.2g NSF certified pressurized storage tank with high grade butyl diaphragm - can be positioned vertically or horizontally.
- Purifies up to 75 gallons of water per day. Can be used with heavily chlorinated water and well-water sources.
- Complete system comes ready for use with luxury goose neck faucet and all filters and accessories included.
- 30-day money back guarantee, 1-year limited warranty, and lifetime technical support.
- Note: If your water pressure is below 45 PSI, we recommend our RO system with a built-in booster pump, model RCC7P.
Upgrades in July 2014 version:
- New European Style Brushed Nickel Faucet with stainless steel finish. Featuring a smooth quarter-turn handle and a durable ceramic valve, it will deliver great drinking water and provide an elegant upgrade to your kitchen. Other finishes are also available - ask us about them!
- New Feed Water Adapter (AFW): This one-piece 3/8" x 3/8" x 1/4" angle stop valve makes tapping into your cold water line an easy process for most households. If your cold water line is 1/2", contact us so we can include the 1/2" adapter for you.
- Upgraded Storage Tank Valve: Better material and threads create the best seal possible.
- New Automatic Shut-off Valve (AAS2): The improved design and durability greatly reduces the chance of the ASV malfunctioning and failing to stop the drain water when the storage tank is full.
- Upgraded 5th Stage Post Carbon Filter (FT15): With higher grade carbon media and a longer filter life span, the new post carbon filter provides a large upgrade over its predecessor.
- New RO Membrane: Using cutting edge machinery and quality 3M material, the new RO membranes deliver higher contaminant rejection rates on an extremely consistent basis.
- Water Flood Alarm: Included with every RO system, the highly sensitive probe will detect a water level as low as 2mm and sound off with an extremely loud alarm. It is an excellent security blanket that provides additional peace of mind.
- Revised User Manual: With an updated parts list, additional pictures, and a straightforward 8-step installation process, the user manual is now more user friendly and detailed. If you have any questions or concerns when installing, give us a call!
How it works
Every time you open the drinking faucet, the source water passes through a 5-micron sediment filter that traps particulate matter such as dirt, rust, and silt - things that can affect the taste and appearance of your water and potentially clog the system.
Next, a 5-micron GAC filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, as well as mineral oil, BTEX, Poly aromatic hydrocarbons (PACs), phenol, and halogenated substances.
At the third stage, a denser carbon block filter removes any residual color, taste and odor (CTO), as well as difficult-to-remove chemicals such as chloramines.
The system's 4th stage of filtration is especially important, as it involves the pressing of water through the NSF certified reverse osmosis (RO) membrane, the same technology used to produce bottled water. This semi-permeable membrane features tiny 0.0001 micron sized holes, effectively removes arsenic, lead, perchlorate, chromium, copper, TDS (total dissolved solids), sodium, and a long list of other water contaminants. It also removes parasitic cysts, such as giardia and cryptosporidia.
The 5th and last stage of filtration utilizes a finer GAC filter, which works as a final polishing filter when the water leaves the storage tank.
The end result is bottled quality water. In addition to the cost savings, widespread use of in home filtration systems would reduce the impact of plastic bottles on the environment tremendously. With all of the benefits, it only makes sense to go RO!
||5 micron 10" high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter -- removes dust, particles, and rust. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement)
||Granular Activated Carbon 5 micron 10" -- gets rid of unpleasant chlorine, tastes and odors, cloudiness and colors. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement)
||Carbon Block 5 micron 10" -- removes any residual chlorine, tastes & odors, plus compounding pre-filters' efficiency and extending membrane's life. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement)
||High Rejection TFC reverse osmosis membrane .0001 micron -- heart of the RO system, produces drinking water at a rate of 75 gallons per day. (order replacement)
||Total Polishing Inline Carbon 10" -- removes any possible residual tastes and odors from the tank. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement)
||Premium 3.2 gallon pressurized tank -- Add $119.00 to upgrade to 11 gallon tank or $179.00 to 20 gallon tank. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards. ((order replacement)
||Lead-Free, long reach, goose neck faucet. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.(order replacement)
||Food Grade tubing. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.(order replacement)
||Automatic shut-off valve and the check valve work together to shut off the system automatically when the storage tank is filled up.
||Wrench, tank ball valve, feed water valve, drain saddle, inserts, and manuals.
Specifications & Dimensions
- System Capacity: 75 gallons per day @ 60 psi & 77 deg F
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 gallons
- Feed Water Source: Chlorinated or non-chlorinated water supplies
- Feed Water pH: 3.0-11.0
- Feed Water Pressure: 45-70 psi
- Feed Water Temperature: 40-100 F (4-38 C)
- Max Total Dissolved Solids: 750 ppm
- System Package Dimensions: 14w x 17d x 23h
- System Package Weight : 30 lbs
- System Dimensions: 14.5w x 6d x 18h (Fits most under-sink cabinets)
- Essencial filter package: 1-year filter supply #F7-GAC
- Best-valued filter package: 3-year filter supply #F22-75
- 1st stage: Sediment filter, #FP15; REPLACE EVERY 3-6 MONTHS
- 2nd Stage: GAC filter, #FG15; REPLACE EVERY 3-6 MONTHS
- 3rd Stage: CTO Carbon Filter, #FC15; REPLACE EVERY 3-6 MONTHS
- 4thStage: 75GPD RO membrane, #MC7; REPLACE EVERY 2 YEARS
- 5th Stage: Post inline carbon filter, #FT15; REPLACE EVERY YEAR
User ManualManual: Under-sink 5-stage, 6-stage, 7-stage RO systems (version 2015-6)
Rejection Rate Table
- iSpring Reverse Osmosis filtration systems has earned WQA Gold Seal certification for passing the NSF/ANSI STANDARD 58: Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Treatment Systems.
- iSpring Reverse Osmosis filtration systems reject more than 1,000 kinds impurities. Here is a partial list that is concerned the most.
| || |
| || |