$199.00 & FREE Super Saver Shipping & 5.0% sign-on bonus on orders over $35.
Average Rating: 4.6/5 Stars (32)
iSpring RCC7 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
Top-Rated Legendary Reverse Osmosis System now with many upgrades
The iSpring legendary #RCC7 features a 5-stage filtration process, the RO incorporates polypropylene sediment (PP), granular active carbon (GAC), carbon block (CTO) and Reverse Osmosis technologies to provide crisp-tasting, bottled-quality water straight from your tap year after year.
Upgrades in July 2014 version:
- European Style Brushed Nickel with stainless steel look that features a smooth quarter turn handle and duralbe ceramic valve. It will not only deliver drinking water, but an elegant upgrade to your kitchen.
- Feed Water Adapter (AF3M3Q2V): this one-piece 3/8 inch angle stop valve with 1/4 inch quick-fitting makes tapping into cold water line a lot easier for most households. It replaces 1/2 inch AFW2+ABV3.
- Storage tank valve: Some customers reported it needed more than 6 rounds of teflon tape to seal. The new version has better material and thread.
- Automatic Shut-off Valve: some customers reported it failed to stop water when storage tank is full. The new version is of better quality and more durable .
- The 5th stage (T33): Some reviews reported about odd and smell in water. The new version is made with higher grade of carbon and lasts longer.
- RO membrane: it is made with better quality material from 3M and cutting edge machine. The result is better rejection rate and more consistent quality.
- Water Flood Alarm: the highly sensitive probe can detect water level as little as 2mm and alarm you with a siren as loud as a fire/smoke detector.
- User manual: with updated parts list, more pictures and straight forward 8-step installation instruction, it is the detailed paper version of the youtube video.
- New technology reduces waste water ratio to 3:1, the best in the market.
- Exceptional Purification - removes up to 98-percent of chemicals, heavy metals, sediment, and other contaminants then adds good minerals
- Reliable design in solid construction will provide you years\' worry free service.
- Easy installation with quick-fittings and wall-mountable bracket that fits cabinet under sink.
- Purifies 75 gallons of water per day. Usable with chlorinated and well-water sources.
- Complete system with luxury goose neck faucet and all kits ready for installation
- Comes with 30-day money back and 1-year limited warranty.
How it worksEvery time you turn on drinking faucet, source water passes through a 5-micron sediment filter that traps particulate matter - such as dirt, rust, and silt - that can affect the taste and appearance of your water, and potentially clog the system.
Next, a 5-micron GAC filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, as well as mineral oil, BTEX, Poly aromatic hydrocarbons (PACs), phenol, and halogenated substance.
At the third stage, a denser carbon block filter removes any residual color, taste and odds (CTO), as well as difficult-to-remove chemicals such as chloramines.
The system's 4th stage of filtration is especially important, as it involves the pressing of water through the NSF certified reverse osmosis (RO) membrane, the same technology used to produce bottle water. This semi-permeable membrane features tiny holes at size of 0.0001 micron (|ěm) effectively removes arsenic, lead, perchlorate, chromium, copper, TDS (total dissolved solids), sodium, and a long list of other water contaminants. It also removes parasitic cysts, such as giardia and cryptosporidia.
The 5th stage of filtration utilizes a finer GAC filter, which works as a final polishing filter when the water leaves the storage tank.
The end result is consistently great-tasting water at merely one cent per bottle. Besides helping your family, with any type of iSpring water-filtration product you use, you may also prevent up to 16,000 plastic bottles from polluting environment ?a all in the time it takes to use and replace a single filter.
Note: If your water pressure is below 45PSI, we recommend our RO system with built-in booster pump, model #RCC7P.
||5 micron 10" high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter -- removes dust, particles, and rust. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement)
||Granular Activated Carbon 5 micron 10" -- gets rid of unpleasant chlorine, tastes and odors, cloudiness and colors. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement)
||Carbon Block 5 micron 10" -- removes any residual chlorine, tastes & odors, plus compounding pre-filters' efficiency and extending membrane's life. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement)
||High Rejection TFC reverse osmosis membrane .0001 micron -- heart of the RO system, produces drinking water at a rate of 75 gallons per day. (order replacement)
||Total Polishing Inline Carbon 10" -- removes any possible residual tastes and odors from the tank. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement)
||Premium 3.2 gallon pressurized tank -- Add $119.00 to upgrade to 11 gallon tank or $179.00 to 20 gallon tank. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards. ((order replacement)
||Lead-Free, long reach, goose neck faucet. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.(order replacement)
||Food Grade tubing. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.(order replacement)
||Automatic shut-off valve and the check valve work together to shut off the system automatically when the storage tank is filled up.
||Wrench, tank ball valve, feed water valve, drain saddle, inserts, and manuals.
Specifications & Dimensions
- System Capacity: 75 gallons per day @ 60 psi & 77 deg F
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 gallons
- Feed Water Source: Chlorinated or non-chlorinated water supplies
- Feed Water pH: 3.0-11.0
- Feed Water Pressure: 45-70 psi
- Feed Water Temperature: 40-100 F (4-38 C)
- Max Total Dissolved Solids: 750 ppm
- System Package Dimensions: 14w x 17d x 23h
- System Package Weight : 30 lbs
- System Dimensions: 14.5w x 6d x 18h (Fits most under-sink cabinets)
- Essencial filter package: 1-year filter supply #F7-GAC
- Best-valued filter package: 3-year filter supply #F22-75
- 1st stage: Sediment filter, #FP15; REPLACE EVERY 3-6 MONTHS
- 2nd Stage: GAC filter, #FG15; REPLACE EVERY 3-6 MONTHS
- 3rd Stage: CTO Carbon Filter, #FC15; REPLACE EVERY 3-6 MONTHS
- 4thStage: 75GPD RO membrane, #MC7; REPLACE EVERY 2 YEARS
- 5th Stage: Post inline carbon filter, #FT15; REPLACE EVERY YEAR
User ManualManual: Under-sink 5-stage, 6-stage, 7-stage RO systems (version 2015-6)