$163.99 & FREE Super Saver Shipping & 5.0% sign-on bonus on orders over $25.
Rating: Not rated yet (0)
75 GPD 5-stage Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System with Quick-Connect Fittings and Luxury faucet- RCW7
New Feature: All Quick-connect Fittings!
Product FeaturesiSpring 5-stage Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System generates purified water for drinking, cooking, hydroponics, aquariums etc. The unit removes hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and many other tap water impurities.
This is our most popular drinking water system! 5-stage Reverse Osmosis System perfect for average homes (up to 8 people) on city supply water.
Fully automated, highest quality, solid durable, low maintenance, fits neatly under sink.
Product HighlightsSolid construction. Luxury goose neck faucet included. Purifies 75 gallons of water per day. Easy installation. Quick fitting makes the installation easier and faster. Wall-mountable. Fits cabinet under sink. Usable with chlorinated and well-water sources. Detailed installation instructions included. Manufacturer one year limited warranty.
||5 micron 10" high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter -- removes dust, particles, and rust. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement)
||Granular Activated Carbon 5 micron 10" -- gets rid of unpleasant chlorine, tastes and odors, cloudiness and colors. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement)
||Carbon Block 5 micron 10" -- removes any residual chlorine, tastes & odors, plus compounding pre-filters' efficiency and extending membrane's life. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement)
||High Rejection TFC reverse osmosis membrane .0001 micron -- heart of the RO system, produces drinking water at a rate of 75 gallons per day. (order replacement)
||Total Polishing Inline Carbon 10" -- removes any possible residual tastes and odors from the tank. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. (order replacement)
||Premium 3.2 gallon pressurized tank -- Add $119.00 to upgrade to 11 gallon tank or $179.00 to 20 gallon tank. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards. ((order replacement)
||Lead-Free, long reach, goose neck faucet. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.(order replacement)
||Food Grade tubing. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.(order replacement)
||Automatic shut-off valve and the check valve work together to shut off the system automatically when the storage tank is filled up.
||Wrench, tank ball valve, feed water valve, drain saddle, inserts, and manuals.
Specifications & Dimensions
- System Capacity: 75 gallons per day @ 50/60 psi & 77 deg F
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 gallons
- Feed Water Source: Chlorinated or non-chlorinated water supplies
- Feed Water pH: 3.0 -11.0
- Feed Water Pressure: 40-95 psi
- Feed Water Temperature: 40-100 F (4 - 38 C)
- Max Total Dissolved Solids: 2000 ppm
- System Package Dimensions: 18w x 17d x 18h inches
- System Package Weight : 26 lbs
- System Dimensions: 14.5w x 6d x 17h inches (Fits most under-sink cabinets)
Best-valued filter package: 3-year filter supply #F22-75
- For filter cartridge replacement schedule and price, see Replacement.
- 1st stage: Sediment filter, #FP15; REPLACE EVERY 3-6 MONTHS
- 2nd Stage: GAC filter, #FG15; REPLACE EVERY 3-6 MONTHS
- 3rd Stage: CTO Carbon Filter, #FC15; REPLACE EVERY 3-6 MONTHS
- 4thStage: 75GPD RO membrane, #MC7; REPLACE EVERY 2 YEARS
- 5th Stage: Post inline carbon filter, #FT15; REPLACE EVERY YEAR