Frequently Asked Questions
8 FAQs matched your search criteria.
- Q01 I would like to replace the filters. Which one would be better, the F3-GAC or F3-CTO?
- Q02 How big should the opening in the countertop be? Can it fit in a 1" hole?
- Q03 Does this lower TDS/ppm of the municipal water? I know it's not an RO system that would drop the TDS to single digits.
- Q04 How do I know when the filters need to be replaced?
- Q05 Can I use standard 10" filters on this system?
- Q06 Can I hook this system to the ice maker?
- Q07 What is the required flow rate ?
- Q08 Do O-rings come with the replacement filters?
01-Undersink Water Filter: Reverse Osmosis: RCC7 RCC7AK RCC7AK-UV RCC7P/RCC1P RCC7P-AK RCC1UP-AK/RCC1UP RCC7D/RCC7U
06-Whole house Systems: Spin Down Sediment Filter: WSP50/SL WSP100/SL WSP200/SL WSP500/SL WSP1000/SL
07-Whole house Systems: WGB/WCB32 Series: WGB12B WGB21B WGB22B WGB22BM WGB22B-PB WGB32B WGB32BM WGB32B-PB
Undersink Water Filter\RO: RCC7 RCC7AK RCC7AK-UV RCC7P/RCC1P RCC7P-AK RCC1UP-AK/RCC1UP RCC7D/RCC7U RO500