Whole house Systems\Electronic Descaler Water Softener Alternative: ED2000
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q01 What are the operating voltage and dimensions of the ED2000?
- Q02 Where do I install the ED2000?
- Q03 Can you use cpvc?
- Q04 Can this be installed on any type of pipe?
- Q05 Which pipe gives best performance? Copper, steel, gi pipe or pvc pipe?
- Q06 Is it okay for the red and blue coils to be wrapped close to each other?
- Q07 How much pipe length do you need for the coil?
- Q08 How many feet of piping is the ED2000 good for?
- Q09 Does this have to be installed on a pipe?
- Q10 Will this help deal with hard water?
- Q11 Is the ED2000 a water softener?
- Q12 Can I use it with a tankless water heater in place of a water softener?
- Q13 Will the ED2000 reduce iron in water?
- Q14 Will the ED2000 reduce calcium and magnesium?
- Q15 Can it be installed on a vertical copper pipe?
- Q16 How long is the electric plug cord?
- Q17 I have well water. Do I need more than one ED2000 for my house?
- Q18 Will it work better if you hook up more than one in a row?