Commericial Reverse Osmosis: RCS5T
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q01 Can this be paired with a pressure tank and pump to hold some water in reserve?
- Q02 What is a 1:1 Drain Ratio?
- Q03 How much water at what max PSI and GPH will this handle? I have a big shower and inline water pressure booster for the whole house.
- Q04 Is this designed for and can it be used as an entire house system?
- Q05 Do you have a DI filter that I can add to this system?
- Q06 What is the pressure of the pump? Does the system have a two-pin plug or three-pin plug, and will it work with 220v?
- Q07 Our city water here is clean, but pretty hard. Will this unit require a water softener to work?
- Q08 Is there a remineralization cartridge in this system? How would I go about adding back in minerals?0
- Q09 Would this unit be a good choice for emergency water from a backyard pool? Without an electric grid, what solar panel set-up would I need?
- Q10 Can the waste water be diverted to a separate "gray water" tank for drip irrigation/lawn sprinklers?