Whole house Systems\Spin Down Sediment Filter: WSP50/SL WSP100/SL WSP200/SL WSP500/SL WSP1000/SL
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q01 Is this only supposed to be use in conjunction with a water softener?
- Q03 What is a 1" MNPT and what is a 3/4" FNPT?
- Q02 Is there a mounting bracket available for this filter?
- Q04 Does it matter which direction the water flow goes?
- Q05 What is the pressure rating on this filter? Our water pressure can be over 100 psi.
- Q06 Will I lose any water pressure after installing this filter?
- Q07 Can this filter be plumbed vertically?
- Q08 Does this soften hard water?
- Q09 What size tube does the flush valve use?
- Q10 How do I know which size cartridge to order? 50, 100, 200, 1000 micron?
- Q11 In addition to flushing, how do I clean the screen? Would a soft toothbrush be appropriate?
- Q12 Can you use this with hot water? If so, how hot?
- Q13 If I order one size, is it possible to use the cartridge from one of the other sizes available if I want to swap later?
- Q14 Could I connect this permanently to a drain so that I don't have to regularly flush it?
- Q15 Can it be installed and used outdoors?
- Q16 What is Siliphos used for, and how long does it last? (For the filters with Siliphos only)
- Q17 Am I able to repack the Siliphos after it expires, or do I need to replace the whole cartridge?