Frequently Asked Question
Troubleshooting Q04 Little water is coming out of the faucet. The tank is heavy and appears full of water, but the stream turns very weak after a few seconds. What is wrong?
Last Updated 5 years ago
If there is no change in the supply water pressure, the problem is very likely from the tank. It could be due to low tank pressure or a broken bladder. Perform the following steps first:
- Shut off the main water supply.
- Put a bucket under the tank and remove tank by disconnecting the ball valve.
- Dump the water from the tank by turning it upside down (through the top stem). You may add air from the front valve to help empty the water.
- Use a gauge at the front air valve to check tank pressure. It should be within 7-10 PSI. If too low, you can use a bicycle pump to add more pressure to the tank.
- Re-connect tank to the system and turn on the water supply.
01-Undersink Water Filter: Reverse Osmosis: RCC7 RCC7AK RCC7AK-UV RCC7P/RCC1P RCC7P-AK RCC1UP-AK/RCC1UP RCC7D/RCC7U